A new version of the multi-OS (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Dingux) MSX emulator openMSX is available.
Which are the changes ?
- added support for the DMK format and many DMK related tools
- added initial support for Video9000
- added support for different floppy drives
- added five new machines : Mitsubishi ML-G1, Mitsubishi ML-G3, Sony HB-10, Talent TPC-310 and Victor HC-95A
- added option to type passwords from a file
- improved accuracy of floppy support
- improved features for developers (debugging, breakpoints)
- improved reverse bar to reflect recording (red) and replaying state
- improved the script for the screenshots
- improved the launching speed on the Dingoo console
- many bugfixes