| Back to menu
In this panel you can configure some of the
behaviour of the blueMSX application.
the theme used by the emulator. If your
PC is very slow, choose the Classic Theme.
You can create yourself new themes with
customisable skins : see the examples in
the Themes directory. More details here.
checkboxes allow to
- disable the screen saver while blueMSX
- register some file types with blueMSX :
it concerns the .rom, .ri, .mx1,
.mx2, .col, .sc, .sg, .dsk,
.di1, .di2, .360, .720,
.sf7, .cas and .sta
- disable automatically the normal
function of the Windows menu keys that
become free for an MSX function
- boost the priority of the emulator on
- choose the BMP or the PNG
format for your screenshots made with
blueMSX (by default, the PNG
format is selected)
- eject all medias when blueMSX exits